The Vine & Table is located in Saskatoon, in the historic and dynamic neighbourhood of Riversdale. It is a solid, 1912 house with 3 floors plus a developed basement (over 4000 sq ft total), on a double lot with a large yard, garden and garage.
The house is located at 419 Ave E south, a short walk from the Meewasin trail system along the South Saskatchewan river, and the Farmers’ Market. It is also 1½ blocks from 20th Street: home to coffee shops, restaurants, art galleries, and community organizations.
We are also walking distance to downtown, and a half block from a bus stop that runs to downtown and the University of Saskatchewan. One can easily bike along the trail system to the U of S. We love our neighbourhood!
- Kitchen with convection oven, pantries, spacious cooking area
- Dining room/living room area
- Bathroom w/ bathtub and shower
- Large double bedroom
- 2 single rooms
- 1 shared bathroom w/bathtub and shower (for 3rd floor residents)
- Prayer room/guest room
- Co-ordinator family suite
- Reading/study landing with library
- 2 spacious single rooms
- 1 very large double room
- 1 bathroom w/bathtub and shower.
- Large recreation room with TV, games
- Walk-in refridgerator
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
Each student will be provided with a bed, dresser, closet or wardrobe, and desk. Each bedroom is unique because of its placement in the house.
- All utilities and access to internet (wifi) included.
- Large backyard with tables for outdoor dining and vegetable garden
- Garage for bicycle storage and includes woodworking and mechanical tools
- Parking: Limited curbside parking is available, or for a monthly fee laneway parking is available. Students are strongly encouraged to use public transportation or bicycles. Bus stop is a half block away